[gmx-users] CG to Atomistic

Lili Peng lpeng at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 7 23:20:20 CEST 2009

Johnny,

I have only used CG Builder to convert atomistic models to coarse-grained
models.  However, I think if you accurately specify your groups of atoms to
CG beads in your .RCG file, the plugin should work just fine.

It is also noted on the VMD website you *need* your original atomistic PDB
in order for the CG --> AA conversion to work successfully, in addition to
your coarse-grained PDB and .rcg file.

Good luck
-L