[gmx-users] Assigning Improper Dihedrals to an Index Group

Darrell Koskinen darrellk at ece.ubc.ca
Sat Aug 8 04:07:39 CEST 2009

Hi Justin,
I want to assign the improper dihedral "improper_Z_CA_X_Y" to all
dihedrals within an index group. I would prefer not to write code to
insert "1" into the "function type" field followed by the improper
dihedral reference. Is there a command I can issue that will insert the
correct function type code and improper dihedral reference into my .top
file for the dihedrals associated with a specific index group?

Thanks in advance.

Darrell