[gmx-users] Fatal Equilibration Errors

Nancy nancy5villa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:45:25 CEST 2009

While minimising ethylene glycol, I have no defines, and constraints are set
to none.  During equilibration, define is set to -DFLEXIBLE, and constraints
are set to all-angles.  Which parameters would affect hydrogen bonding?

I have one glycerol molecule in the center of a box of 609 water molecules;
what type of thermostat is reasonable for such a system?

Nancy