[gmx-users] Supercomputing Center

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:54:30 CEST 2009

Hi Negar Ashari Astani,

There are plenty supercomputing facilities, probably even in your
country, but they're not 'free'. You'll have to request time, most
likely through writing an application. Your institute should have some
information about contacts with (inter)national supercomputing
facilities. If your country does not have such facilities, it may well
be possible to get something done through international collaboration.
Then again, for six runs you may be able to get things done through
direct collaboration with an MD group somewhere. If you can argue that
your work is significant, someone might be willing to host you for a
short while... Just write down clearly who you are, what you want to
do, why you should do it and why you want to do what you want to do
where you want to do it :)

> I'll be grateful if someone could introduce me somewhere!

I just can't introduce you if I don't know you, and don't know what
you're up to...

Cheers,

Tsjerk

--