[gmx-users] Force Field Charge Parameters

Nancy nancy5villa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 00:28:29 CEST 2009

The OPLS-AA force field is used for glucose and trehalose in conjunction
with other force fields in the article by Sukit Leekumjorn and Amadeu K.
Sum:

"Molecular Dynamics Study on the Stabilization of Dehydrated Lipid Bilayers
with Glucose and Trehalose". J. Phys. Chem. B, 2008, 112 (34), pp
10732–10740

Are you suggesting that the authors used incorrect parameters?