[gmx-users] Re: itp file

Jamie Seyed jamie.seyed at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:05:49 CEST 2009

Dear all,
I have a topology contains line as below. I do not understand what is wrong
with it that I get an error
-----------
 Program grompp, Version 4.0.5
 Source Code file: topio.c, line: 415
 Fatal error:
 Syntax error-File ffoplsaa.itp, line 18
 last line read:
 '[defaults]'
 Invalid order for directive defaults
--------------
according to the page
http://oldwiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Errors#Found_a_second_defaults_directive_file
I do not have twice default section... SO I do not know exactly which files
I should check... It says topology and ff. Topology that I am using in
grompp is as below and the ffoplsaa.itp has only one default section...
Would you please help me to solve the problem.
 topol.top: -------------
#include "ffoplsaa.itp"
#include "spce.itp"
#include "molecule.itp"
[system]
fullerene in water
[molecules]
molecule   1
SOL       1000
Many Thanks in Advance and I appreciate your help/Jamie