[gmx-users] Re: Re: FEP problem with lambda perturbation 1 to 0.95

Floris Buelens floris_buelens at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 08:35:43 CEST 2009

Hi Fabricio,

It's not correct to change your value of alpha, you should use a single value for the whole transformation. The soft core potential is constructed so that the end points at lambda=0 and 1 represent the 'native' states (with no influence from the soft core parameters), and that intermediate values produce a smooth transformation.
Best,

Floris