[gmx-users] Re: solvation

Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:21:17 CEST 2009

Jamie,

I didn't understand why you meant saying "waters far from the outside
of the pore"... Far from outside, then where exactly? Maybe I just
imagine your box incorrectly.

To fill the pore with a solvent try to "deceive" genbox a little:
1) make a box (see editconf) in such a way that it contains only
"inside" part of your pore. genbox will not report an error from its
side.
2) add the solvent with genbox.
3) return to the original box size.
4) add the outside part.