[gmx-users] Exotic metal species

Lili Peng lpeng at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 13 22:53:15 CEST 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for your comments.  There is a group that has developed force field
parameters for the Indium(III)-DTPA using Amber:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11559086 .  Since the authors were able
to successfully determine force field parameters for Amber, a molecular
dynamics package, can I safely assume that charge transfer is not an issue
for running simulations on In(III)-DTPA using another MD-based package like
Gromacs?

Thanks,
Lili