[gmx-users] Re: solvation

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:05:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

Right, but genbox puts things inside the rectangular brick
corresponding to the unit cell, starting at the origin. That means
that if the solute is on one end, then placing something close to the
part that sticks out will actually be put on the other side of the
box. But maybe I just want to make it too simple :)

Cheers,

Tsjerk