[gmx-users] bad bond in polymer

nicegromacs nicegromacs at live.cl
Fri Aug 14 17:40:07 CEST 2009

I follow some of the step of
http://oldwww.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-March/040125.html (I
omitted the change in the .hdb file because I don't have explicit
hydrogens). Well, I build a polymer with 3 units. The head (H), one repeat
unit (R)and tail (T) for the polymer (H-R-T) and this gives ok, but when I
add one more repetitive unit (H-R-R-T) I get the following error:
Program pdb2gmx, VERSION 3.3.3
Source code file: ../../../../src/kernel/pgutil.c, line: 87
Fatal error:
Atom CAM not found in residue 1083339441 while adding improper

"Stop Drinking My Beer !" (The Amps)