[gmx-users] Adding a residue

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Aug 14 18:29:49 CEST 2009

Smith, Chanel Chonda wrote:
> Could anyone give me the proper procedure for adding a residue?  (Using itp)

http://oldwiki.gromacs.org/index.php/Tutorials#General

See the drug-enzyme tutorial, but be advised that PRODRG topologies often
contain unsatisfactory charges and charge groups, requiring manual modification
and validation (as with any method of deriving parameters, really).

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar