[gmx-users] Position Restrain md

Jamie Seyed jamie.seyed at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:52:46 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the answers. One question still remains for me: in the fws
tutorial for PR step it only uses the pr.mdp (define = -DPOSRES) and run
grompp followed by mdrun... Am I missing some thing? Because I can not see
it introduces something that to be restrained..?? Would you please let me
know what I am missing here?? Many Thanks in Advance/Jamie