[gmx-users] pdb2gmx -water-> grompp

Paymon Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Wed Aug 19 00:17:40 CEST 2009

Well,
I changed the topology file of the system and manually typed the .itp of
my own water model. Just a reminder that I have used my own water
model's .itp file successfully in pure water systems. This .itp file
starts from [ defaults ] and contains all information needed. But when
it comes to grompp, the following error appears:

Program grompp_d_mpi, VERSION 4.0.5
Source code file: topio.c, line: 415

Fatal error:
Syntax error - File sixsitewater.itp, line 6
Last line read:
'[ defaults ]'
Invalid order for directive defaults

I am trying to use this water model with OPLSaa. what kind of directive
am I missing?

Payman