[gmx-users] .top file from .gro file

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 02:39:44 CEST 2009

Hi Mark,
I am sorry that I was not accurate in my scripts and I will not repeat this
mistake again. Justin advised me that if the atoms are missing in  .itp file
and .gro file (Some of them are actually missing) then I have to model the
atoms back in the ORIGINAL PDB file but I din't quite get him. Can you help
me out with this that how to model the original PDB file (1K4C) before I
proceed.

Thanks,

Sunny