[gmx-users] g_cluster and g_clustsize confusion

edmund lee eyemnoob2008 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 23 20:25:46 CEST 2009

Dear all,
When I am reading about the manual , I found that the g_cluster can cluster structure with different type of methods, example, gromos, monte-carlos and others.Then I also found that g_clustsize computes the size distribution function of the molecules or atoms. (correct me if I am wrong)
My questions are:
Are these 2 programs (g_cluster and g_clustsize) related to each others?What does the method use in g_clustersize? Is it just depends on the cut-off?
Thanks.Yr comments and suggestions are appreciated.