[gmx-users] RE: Re: Pull to separate dimer

Ragnarok sdf fabracht1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:06:21 CEST 2009

Well, but the problem is how would I constrain such a large structure. I
mean, I would have to choose certain pairs of atoms to monitor the
constrain, or would I be able to set a constrain only between two atoms? I
imagine that this procedure would be very similar to the argon argon PMF
tutorial, right?
Fabrício Bracht