[gmx-users] pdb2gmx -water-> grompp; grompp error

Paymon Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Tue Aug 25 19:49:00 CEST 2009

Hello,
Just a reminder that I had troubled with combination rules between my
water model and GROMACS forcefields. I fixed the problem by adjusting my
water model's parameters. BUT, now, I specified the new parameters in
my .itp file under [ atomtype ] category and grompp makes errors out of
the orders. Now I am using OPLSaa. I suspect again the problem comes
from the presence of the second [atomtype ]. How can I keep my new
parameters and use them in my water model's itp file? Or should I change
these parameters in the OPLSaa.itp file?
Regards,

Payman