[gmx-users] grompp warning with ion's name

Paymon Pirzadeh ppirzade at ucalgary.ca
Tue Aug 25 22:52:32 CEST 2009

After adding the Na ion, grompp gives the following error:

processing coordinates...
Warning: atom name 65870 in AFP_I.top and
AFP_I_solvated_54_62_102_null.gro does not match (NA - Na)

WARNING 1 [file AFP_I.top, line 4151]:
  1 non-matching atom name
  atom names from AFP_I.top will be used
  atom names from AFP_I_solvated_54_62_102_null.gro will be ignored

This is while I could not find such the mentioned mismatch in the two
files. Should I ignore this warning?

Payman