[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 64, Issue 17

ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de ilona.baldus at bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Aug 27 08:45:18 CEST 2009

Dear Gerrit,

On the website below you state all basissets were available. I tried
to use 6-311G* and got an error message stating 6-311G* wasn't
available. Have you implemented in the meantime? Or is there any extra
installation package required?
I use gromacs-4.0.5
My question about Frequency calculation was aiming at the necessity of
calculating the Zero-Point energy. I thought I needed it for getting
the right energies, since Single Point Calculations only consider the
absolute minimum, don't they?

Best wishes, Ilona