[gmx-users] table extension

Omer Markovitch omermar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 10:06:27 CEST 2009

Thanks Mark.
I am simulating a dimer in vacuum, and it is my understanding that once a
non-bonded interaction has exceeded the table-extension cutoff this
interaction will NOT be included in the potential for the remaining
simulation, even if it will later come back to a distance within the
table-extension.
Your answer helped me.
It is now a matter of choosing the box dimensions & table extension that
will be reasonable yet not increase the computation time too much.
--Omer.

Koby Levy research group,
Weizmann Institute of Science.
FAX: 972-77-444-7905