[gmx-users] grompp crashes when submitted to the cluster

Itamar Kass itamar.kass at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:28:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have compiled gromacs 4.0.5 on our mac cluster (64bit) using openmpi
1.3.3 and gcc 4.2.1.

No my problem is grompp. When I manually run grompp it runs smoothly,
but when I run it as part of a job to our cluster it crashes:

/var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/ ... .SC: line 27: 91546 Segmentation
fault      grompp

Any idea?

Cheers,
Itamar

---

 "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But,
in practice, there is." - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut