[gmx-users] question

delara aghaie d_aghaie at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 23:47:16 CEST 2009

Dear Gromaxs users
I want to plot a graph from a remote computer. My operating system is windows Vista. I connect to Imperial college in London via VPN connection. There I do the simulations using gromacs. Now I want to plot for example the density.xvg using gnuplot, but I get this error:X connection to localhost:18.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

I should mention that I was able to plot my graphs last week. Now nothing has changed but I get this error.
I have putty, and Xming installed on my windows.
Thanks for your guiedence
Delara