[gmx-users] SIMULATION OF GOLD NANOPARTICLES

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Aug 28 17:42:31 CEST 2009

No information on what you requested, but I do have some tips on how
to get help from a mailing list. Please understand that I'm sending
this only to try to help you.

Don't use all caps. Don't double post, we saw the first one. Show us
that you have done some work and, if possible, approach the list with
a question that is more well defined. And just in case, don't send a
personal mail to somebody on this list asking for advice since the
list is the place to do that.

Chris.