[gmx-users] Segmentation fault when using fourier dihedrals in v. 4.0.5.

Henri Ervasti h.k.ervasti at tudelft.nl
Tue Dec 1 11:22:56 CET 2009

Dear all,

I just upgraded from Gromacs 4.0.2 to 4.0.5. I wanted to re-run some
jobs from the previous version to see if there would be any changes in
results. I have systems with Ryckaert-Bellemans (type 3) dihedrals and
Fourier (type 5) dihedrals. The jobs with type 3 run without a problem,
but with type 5 they crash immediately. In the .log file are data only
up until the reference citing recommendations.

What might be the problem?

Kind regards,
Henri Ervasti

--