[gmx-users] g_mindist , trajectory only CA atoms, to small values?

shayamra at post.tau.ac.il shayamra at post.tau.ac.il
Tue Dec 1 17:33:03 CET 2009

Dear Peter,

For purposes of debugging this bug you can also use the flag of
g_mindist that gives out atom pairs and see which atom pairs is it
that gromacs thinks are less the 1 angstrom.

Another suggestion would be using the backbone and seeing if it matters any.

Regards,
-Shay

Quoting t.peter.Mueller at gmx.net: