[gmx-users] RE: Mark & Justin - grompp error for gmxtest-4.0.4 and 3.3.3 on new gromacs-4.0.5 install

Yirdaw, Robel Birru robel.b.yirdaw at Vanderbilt.Edu
Sat Dec 5 03:29:12 CET 2009

Thanks Mark and Justin for all your input.  I will try the git version and
do any necessary modifications to test my install.