[gmx-users] Hi

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Dec 13 13:58:31 CET 2009

Please choose an informative subject line pertinent to the content of your
message; messages that have simply greetings often get blocked by spam filters,
and furthermore do not often rouse the interest of someone who may be able to
help you.

pawan raghav wrote:
> Which files should be downloaded to use GRACE and in which directory
> should be installed to use xmgrace command.

Please go to the Grace homepage, as I have told you before.  There, you will
find links to how to download Grace, instructions on how to install it
(including a complete Users Guide!), and information about help forums.  That is
the better place to post your questions, since this list is for communication
directly related to Gromacs.

Also realize, that on any forum, a question as simple as "how do I do the
following..." is unlikely to get much specific help, unless you can demonstrate
that you've made some effort to help yourself (as in, you have a specific
problem, which you can articulate in terms of the commands used, output
received, etc).

I would strongly suggest having a thorough read of the following:

http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar