[gmx-users] simulation with non-zero total charge

seunghwan lee seung43210 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 15:29:50 CET 2009

Mark,

Thanks for your comments.
Well, I am running simulations with or without neutralization to see the
effect of counter ions. The troubling simulations have messages like

> DD  load balancing is limited by minimum cell size in dimension Z
> DD  step 1878999  vol min/aver 0.840! load imb.: force 18.6%

during the simulation and it has pretty big load imbalance. I am wondering
what is the meaning of "minimum cell size" in DD and how I can change it
manually.

Seunghwan Lee