[gmx-users] DPPC to CG DPPC

sunny mishra mishra.sunny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 16:48:09 CET 2009

Dear All,

I have downloaded the 128 DPPC lipid molecules from Dr. Tielmen's Website
and I am trying to convert the Atomistic structure to CG structure. For that
I am using atom2cg script provided by the martini folks but it doesn't
convert the Atomistic structure to CG structure. atom2cg script works well
for converting the atomistic structure of PROTEIN to CG structure of protein
but for LIPIDS it doesn't work. Does anyone know how can I convert the 128
DPPC atomistic structure of lipids to CG structure.

Best Regards,

Sunny