[gmx-users] How can I reconstruct the system in CGMD simulation?

rasoul nasiri nasiri1355 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:25:16 CET 2009

Hi,

My purpose is finding of denaturation mechanism of proteins with MArtini
CGFF by Gromacs.
I mean after filling box in which there are beads of protein from water
beads with suitable van der wall distance (larger than 0.105nm), when I want
to start production phase, first switch back to the smaller radius of van
der waals of the water beads, then I will continue CGMD simulation. Is it
possible I reduce this radius? Which commands of Gromacs suit can do it?

Rasoul