[gmx-users] How can I reconstruct the system in CGMD simulation?

rasoul nasiri nasiri1355 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:36:42 CET 2009

yes, I know there will be limitation for modeling of Folding/Unfolding
proteins with MARtini CGFF if I want to look at complete folding/unfolding
mechanism of proteins but I want to find out localized regions of the
protein (e.g. the C- or N-termini) that they have contribution to the
denaturation mechanism.
My question is about vdwd in beads of water. Is it OK if I select distances
of 0.15-0.20nm as vdwd of water beads in CGMD simulation or I have to
reconstruct the system in smaller vdw distance of the water beads for doing
my purpose. and Which commands of Gromacs can do it?

Best regards
Rasoul