[gmx-users] reference for make_edi -linacc

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Fri Dec 18 17:41:08 CET 2009

Hi Chris,

I think linacc never rejects steps (the make_edi help is not quite correct here I am
afraid) but either accepts them if they go into the right direction or otherwise
corrects them. This way the system will without stalling go into the desired
direction with respect to the selected eigenvector. From a quick look on the
paper I assume that they are using the radacc method there.

Carsten