[gmx-users] pdb2gmx -merge non interactive

Wojtyczka, André a.wojtyczka at fz-juelich.de
Fri Dec 18 17:56:49 CET 2009

Hi, thanks for your answer!

I think this only refers to the -ff force field selection.
I tried several scripting solutions to pass "y" to the pdb2gmx questions
whether to do the merging or not.

Maybe my wires are just crossed but i did not find any hint to
get rid of this questions.

< Can't you just do one of these:
<
< echo "5" | pdb2gmx -f a.gro