[gmx-users] how to obtain corresponding conformation for each point in the 2-D projection

xi zhao zhaoxiitc2002 at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Dec 20 03:05:53 CET 2009

Dear users for gromacs:
We know that observing the sampled conformations in the subspace spanned
by the eigenvectors is a so-called two-dimensional projection(2D
projection), in 2-D projection, each point represents a snapshot from
the simulation, and the distribution shows the sampled region along the
first two eigenvectors during the simulation. But I feel confounded,
because I do not know to how to obtain corresponding conformation for
each point in the 2-D projection.Please help me!
best regards!
thank you!