[gmx-users] How can I reconstruct the system in CGMD simulation?

rasoul nasiri nasiri1355 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:20:34 CET 2009

Dear Justin,
Thank you for your message.

I have found some experimental evidence to suggest that the secondary
structure information of protein how change during the reaction of the
unfolding. In the other hand, I have percentage of the secondary structure
information (%alpha-Helix, %beta-sheet and %Random coil) of the protein at
different time of reaction.
Could I perform CGMD simulation with MArtini force field for finding the
denaturation mechanism of the protein properly?

Best regards
Rasoul