[gmx-users] Depth of penetration of DMPC lipid bilayer. How?

Pavan Ghatty pavan.gromacs at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:11:55 CET 2009

Hi Kirill,
Although I can't directly address your question, I came across some recent
work dealing with depth of penetration in lipid bilayers. May be the authors
could help you.
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/122351396/abstract
<http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/122351396/abstract>Hope this
helps.