[Fwd: Re: [gmx-users] A problem with a "detaching Calpha/s"]

Arik Cohen acohen at biochem.duke.edu
Fri Dec 25 03:29:23 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for answering so quickly !. Apparently whole residues have
detached from the protein. Another strange thing that happens in pyMol
and VMD is that when I select an atom or a residue in the detached group
the selection appears twice: one in the detached group and one in the
main part.

Thanks allot for all your help

Arik