[gmx-users] fix a group in truncated octahedron

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:53:56 CET 2009

Wende,

This is the third time you post this exact message. Apparently, nobody
felt equipped to reply to your post, either because nobody knows the
answer, or your message and intent were not clear enough. In either
case, reposting your message over and over is completely useless and
annoying.

Please read http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Tsjerk