[gmx-users] CG

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Feb 2 13:14:13 CET 2009

doty alexiou wrote:
> well.. it seems that there is a problem in the page for downloading
> files from http://md.chem.rug.nl/~marrink/MARTINI/Parameters.html.

It appears to be working now.

As to your original question, I would say learn to walk before you run.  I have
used MARTINI only briefly, and it is a bit different than the standard force
fields that come with Gromacs.  Do a few tutorials on how to use Gromacs, become
very familiar with topologies and their components (Chapter 5), then try to
understand what it is you are getting with the MARTINI package.

-Justin

> *//*

> From: doty_alexiou at hotmail.com
> To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:09:03 +0200
> Subject: [gmx-users] CG
>
> Hello. How could the martini CG-force-field could be used?You need to
> insert some input files  or you can find somewhere this forcefield and
> "insert" it in the gromacs already excisted force-field list?Thank you!

Justin A. Lemkul
Graduate Research Assistant
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080