[gmx-users] how to get the original pdb file about CG DNA mode

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Mon Feb 2 22:23:28 CET 2009

Have you tried a web search? There are a number of sites that have
databases of structures. Plus you could contact people that have
published simulations using those molecules. What about the Protein
Data Bank?

Catch ya,
Dallas Warren

A polar bear is a Cartesian bear that has undergone a polar
transformation