[gmx-users] Martini + other " force field "

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:45:03 CET 2009

Am I wrong, or are you considering some kind of MSCG (which is not into
gromacs at least in a standard, straight forward out of the box way)? That's
nice, would be really interesting to implement, would take long time and is
still a relativelly open-field with lot to be still explored.

I think we should talke a bit on private about that...  :D