[gmx-users] micelle disaggregated in serial, but not parallel, runs using sd integrator

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:25:09 CET 2009

Hi,

I don't know why I did not add checks for ld-seed before.
Now grompp gives a note when continutation=yes and ld-seed!=-1.

tpbconv will now generate a new ld-seed when reading a trajectory
(but you should not use tpbconv, use a checkpoint file instead).

But yesterday I forgot to tell that there is a bug in the checkpointing
of mdrun in 4.0 - 4.0.3. Without domain decomposition the initial box
size would always be stored in the checkpoint file, which causes problems
with NPT simulations. NPT simulations with domain decomposition and
all NVT simulations were fine.

Gromacs 4.0.4 will all bugs fixed and extra checks should be released today.

Berk