[gmx-users] Is Gromacs CUDA compatible

Jagdish S. Varma jsvarma at connoiseur.com
Thu Feb 5 15:17:31 CET 2009

Hello,
Can anybody help me. I need to check if Gromacs is CUDA compatible. If not, is there any other middle-ware that will make it capable of GPU computing. Is CUDA compatibility in the pipeline for Gromacs. Any info would be greatly appreciable as I could not find any info on the web.

   [cid:image001.jpg at 01C987CA.952DA570]
Thanks & Regards,
Jagdish S Varma | Managing Director
CONNOISEUR Electronics Pvt. Ltd. | #12, 13th main, 12th Cross|
Doopanahalli | HAL 2nd Stage | Bangalore -08,India.
Tel: 080-4115 2203 to 08 | Fax: 080-4115 2646 | Mobile: 9342509600
Email: jsvarma at connoiseur.com<mailto:jsvarma at connoiseur.com> | URL :http://<http://www.connoiseur.com> www.connoiseur.com<http://www.connoiseur.com>

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to M/S. CONNOISEUR ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD., or M/S. CONNOISEUR INFOTECH LLC., or M/S. CONNOISEUR INFOTECH depending on the sender of the email. The transmitted E-MAIL is intended for exclusive use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law and shall not attach any liability on the originator. If you have reason to belive that you are not the intended recipient of this E-MAIL,or,if you received this E-MAIL in error please inform the sender immediately by reply email & destroy the E-MAIL. Any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited & unlawful.
The sender belives that this email and its attachment(s) were free of any malicious code(s) when sent. However,infection may have occurred during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachment, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. M/S. CONNOISEUR ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD., or M/S CONNOISEUR INFOTECH LLC., or M/S CONNOISEUR INFOTECH is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachment(s).