[gmx-users] heat exchanges

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:53:52 CET 2009

Hi,

With SD there are no temperature differences to be expected when the total
temperature is correct.
It could only go wrong in the very rare case that one group heats due to cut-off
effects and another one cools due to inaccurate constraints.
But because you get the same temperature at both tau_t's you can be certain
there are no problems.

The energy fluctuation issue is strange, I thought this was all fixed by now.
But maybe you use a strange continuation procedure.

Berk