[gmx-users] Free energy perturbation of Cu(I) binding

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 6 02:18:46 CET 2009

You might benefit from reading Mobley, Chodera, and Dill. J. Chem.
Theory. Comput. 2007, 3, 1231-1235.

This paper doesn't relate exactly to your question, though, unless you
do something like David initially suggested here
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2009-February/039436.html
to get some metastable state in the absence of copper.

Chris.