[gmx-users] Problem using MPIRUN MDRUN

fprisch at nimr.mrc.ac.uk fprisch at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 11:00:31 CET 2009

I did not stop the simulation manually and it did not give a segmentation fault message, but something else that I have never seen before (and actually, I am still not understanding the error message).
Now I'm running the dynamics on my machine, instead of running it on the cluster, and there are no problems at all. This means that the problem is not related to my protein or to the parameters of the dynamic, but it must be somewhere else in the mpirun command line or something like that.

grompp_mpi_d -f md.mdp -c file_pr.gro -p file.top -o file.tpr -np 32
mpirun -np 32 /dms/prog/bin/mdrun_mpi_s -s file.tpr -o file.trr -c file.gro  -np 32