[gmx-users] One question about Domain decomposition

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:01:22 CET 2009

Hi,

Your question is too vague for me to answer.
What do you mean with "all the molecules"?
And what do you mean with information?

Every node knows the topology of the whole system.
But each node only knows the coordinates and velocities of its local atoms
plus the coordinates of some atoms of neighboring nodes.

Berk