[gmx-users] New ffAMBER Ports

Eric J. Sorin esorin at csulb.edu
Tue Feb 17 09:04:38 CET 2009

Fellow GROMACS users,

In answer to the many messages we've received regarding ffAMBER ports for GROMACS 4.0, we've recently posted validated AMBER ports for versions 4.0.2 and 4.0.3 (http://chemistry.csulb.edu/ffamber/).  I hope you find them useful!

Also, we're working on several future additions to these ports, but are also happy to have others contribute to further development ... if you are interested in participating in such development, please drop me a line as we'd be grateful to have you contribute.

Cheers,
Eric

Eric J. Sorin, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
California State University Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840-9401