[gmx-users] Problem in preparation of the enzyme/substrate complex

Ji Liu zjuliuji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:08:46 CET 2009

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your suggestion. As you know, I'm not familiar with the force
field so i can't tell myself which one of the available force field is
suitable to me. Fortunately, I find the force field Gromos96 and Amber have
been adapted in previous studies. So guess i can use these kind of force
fields too, 'cuase I have very similar system with those in other studies.
I'm working with Gromos96, trying to generate the pdb file of substrate from
Prodrg server and combine it with the enzyme file. I have no idea whether it
can work. Would you help me with your suggestion?
Thank again.

JI